To browse through our library, use the 'Search for art' bar at the top of the page, or click the 'Browse artists' link within the main navigation.
- Find an work of art you're interested in.
- Reserve it using the 'Add' button beneath the piece. There is no obligation to take any art you reserve.
- Works of art are added to your basket. To view your basket, click on "My reserved art" in the top right of the screen.
- You can remove art from your basket by clicking the "Remove" button beneath your reserved art.
When you have selected the works of art you want to reserve, submitting them to ArtLab is easy.
- Click on "My reserved art" at the top right of the screen.
- Then click on the "I am a corporate customer" button below your selection.
- You will then be presented with a list of available options available to you as a private customer: to take out a flexible Purchase Plan and make monthly payments towards purchasing the works, or purchase the art outright.
- There is no need to decide on which option you would like just yet - we will discuss your options with you in full over the telephone.
- To submit your final selection of art to ArtLab, simply click on the red 'Submit to ArtLab' button.
Your selected works of art are now reserved with ArtLab for 24 hours.
- During this 24-hour period we will call you to discuss the options available to you in more detail.
- Remember there's no obligation to purcase or take out an ArtPlan - we are simply holding the works for you.
When we call you to discuss your options with ArtLab, you will have the following choices.
OPTION 1: Take out an ArtPlan and pay monthly
Costing from as little as £20 a month, ArtPlans are a simple and affordable way to lease works of art for your office without the commitment of making a purchase. You have the option to swap works for others from our collection at any time. For more information on ArtPlans, see our Example Plans page.
OPTION 2: Add to your existing ArtPlan
If you already have an ArtPlan, you may be able to add your selected works to your existing plan. If not, we will find the most cost-effective ArtPlan to accommodate your new pieces.
OPTION 3: Purchase the selected works
Of course, art can also be purchased outright from ArtLab. If you decide you would like to buy, we will discuss your framing and hanging options with you over the phone.
- Once we have confirmed your order over the telephone, we will send you a contract, along with a standing order mandate (if required).
- Please review, sign, and return, keeping one copy for yourself.
- Once we have received them, we will deliver your art within 24 hours.
- Your art will be delivered and installed by art professionals.
- Delivery is free within the M25.
- ArtLab will take care of all of the entire installation process, making recommendations on framing, hanging and ensuring your works are displayed to the artist's recommendations.